[AT] OT- now Ford F150

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Wed Sep 15 08:48:11 PDT 2021

>>> truck. He has a
>>> feels sluggish on the
>>> pressure seemed
>>> other day, and
>>> it again, no
>>> to make sure a
>>> that was fine.
>>> other thought would

Could be a clogged cat, simple test for that. Pull the O2 sensor in
front of the cat, does it improve the problem? Yes- drop the pipe after
the cat to be sure it isn't something farther back.

If they want more info including testing and more hit  2carpros.com  and
we can try to help, it's free and we have access to factory, alldata and
mitchell info. as well as having multiple ASE folks to answer automotive
questions.

That goes for anyone else as well, need a wiring diagram or part numbers
or pretty much anything else automotive related, www.2carpros.com

If you don't see anything promising in search ask for whatever you need
   www.2carpros.com/questions/new

--
Steve W.