[AT] [External] Reminded of an old ATIS friend this week

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 22:30:28 PDT 2021

Thank you Farmer,

That really brought a smile to my face. I've never had the opportunity to
meet with any of you but I've gotten to know some of you quite well over
the years. Cecil for sure was one person I got to know very well. we had
many conversations spanning from poultry through cupolas to Norway.

Med vänlig hälsning

Mattias Kessén

Hässelstad Solhöjden 2
594 93 Gamleby