[AT] OT- 2010 Ford F150

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Sep 13 13:28:06 PDT 2021

Hi all, I have a question about my daughters fiances truck. He has a
2010 or 2011 F-150 with a 5.0 V8 in it. He said it feels sluggish on the
highway, like he's dragging a boat anchor, and his oil pressure seemed
higher than normal. He changed the oil and filter the other day, and
said the dipstick had some "stuff"on it, so he changed it again, no
improvement. I suggested that he check his air filter to make sure a
mouse or other critter didn't make a nest in there, but that was fine.
Any thoughts? I'm certainly no mechanic, but my only other thought would
be a catalytic converter that is clogging up .

Thank-you,
Mike M