[AT] Tractor battery

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:36:50 PDT 2021

Ah... well then, there's "the rest of the story"  ;-)

In my experience, the sooner you get it fully recharged, the better.  The
plates will sulfate if you leave it sitting around in a fully discharged
state.  I am not a chemist and don't understand why, but, apparently, the
chemical reaction is relatively slow.  A day, you're probably fine.  A
week, it will come back, but the life might be shortened.  A month, you
probably aren't going to recover that battery.  (Not going to bet my house
on the accuracy of these dates, just presenting a relative time scale to
paint the picture)

SO