[AT] October hay!

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Oct 24 11:46:38 PDT 2021

Here in SE Michigan it was a good and bad year, we had plenty of rain,
but on the flip side to much rain. I have a farmer that I let hay my
back acreage, last year he got 8 round bales out of it. I just let him
have it, he raises cattle, and it's better to put it in a cows mouth
than to than to sit in the field. Problem this year was he cut it, and
then it literally rained for 5 days straight, and then rained every
other day. It's ruined, and he told me to bush hog it down, which I
would have done anyway, hopefully next year is better.

Mike M