[AT] George Willer would have bought one

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Mon Oct 18 11:23:56 PDT 2021

I guess I should explain for those of you who didn’t attend Portland ATIS gatherings prior to about 12 or so years ago:  List member George Willer used to bring a life size cut out of Elvira to the show and set it up next to his camper.  I’m pretty sure Elvira was inducted as an honorary member of ATIS .

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone