[AT] Combing soybeans in Iowa

Bill Brueck bill at apluscomputer.com
Mon Oct 11 08:24:49 PDT 2021

Thanks for sharing, good videos.

The guy knows how to load a grain cart.  Made me cringe, we can’t run ‘em that full, too many slopes and rough ground, we’d spill over the edge getting it back to the semi or the grain bin.  Or maybe he drives a semi under the cart so never has to move it loaded…

This is my first year for a while not engaged in harvest.  Family members have retired, land rented out now.

B²
Bill Brueck
   Pine Island, MN USA