[AT] Backpack leaf blower

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:48:04 PST 2021

lithium batteries are nice to use but at the same time , under the right
conditions , they can and will burn your house down . I have a friend
living in south Texas that was charging a lithium battery in his garage ,
on his work bench . They caught on fire during the night and burn`t him
pretty badly while he was trying to get them outside . Spent three weeks in
the burn center in Galveston and had to rebuild his garage . I have always
been told to have then on a concrete floor to charge .