[AT] Deere versus IHC wheel rims

deanvp deanvp at att.net
Sat Nov 27 16:12:43 PST 2021

Check with Miller Tire in Ohio.  They will be able to provide compatibility info.Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Carl Szabelski <c.s.szabelski at gmail.com> Date: 11/27/21  1:52 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Antique Tractor Email Discussion Group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: Re: [AT] Deere versus IHC wheel rims Some JD and Farmall rims are interchangeable. Depends on the year and model. If you know what JD they came off of, you maybe able go to someplace like Steiner Tractor Parts and look them up. Then you can see if the descriptions indicates that they also fit a H.CarlOn Saturday, November 27, 2021, Cecil Bearden <crbearden at copper.net> wrote:

    I bought a H farmall on an auction just before the plandemic and
      while it was sitting over a year, the calcium leaked out and the
      rim is now shot.  I bought a couple of mounted 13-38 wheels and
      tires from an old John Deere collector a few miles away.  Would
      the John Deerre rim fit on the H farmall?  they are both 38
      diameter, but I am not sure about the wedges or the double bevel
      or whatever they are called..
    Cecil