[AT] Progress

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Sat Nov 27 08:45:40 PST 2021

Looks like Steve’s idea is the winner.  Think I am going in this direction:

https://m.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200612543_200612543

I’m not worried about delays in paper work for registration(a common negative mentioned in reviews) because I can just pull/winch it up onto my regular equipment trailer to take it to the sandblaster and painter.  In fact, I’d probably prefer it.  The frame/configuration looks easy enough to modify to bolt the cab to it.

Thanks all for the feedback!

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone