[AT] Progress

Brian lesh at kci.net
Thu Nov 25 07:09:35 PST 2021

Last year I bought a pallet jack on a Auction for $75.  I've found its
very handy for moving things around the shop.  You would still have to
build a frame of some sorts.  Maybe an  old pallet to start with. Later
I found new pallet jacks online for less then 300.  I learned to drive
in Dad's 55 Chevy 1/2 ton, inline 6 and 4 speed. Very cool pkup.

Brian CO

On 2021-11-24 20:55, Spencer Yost wrote