[AT] Progress

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Wed Nov 24 21:28:29 PST 2021

Thank Dennis,

Just yesterday was at the dump during my lunch hour where I spied a homemade wooden cart looking thing with 6 nice, nearly new caster wheels on it on a trailer attached to the vehicle in front of me.  I approached the vehicle and said “are you throwing that away - I guess you are since you’re at the dump“. He said yeah. I said “do you mind if I take that off your hands?” He said “sure”. So I have six additional caster wheels in addition to the two furniture dollies I currently have.

So I am going to go in that direction with jacks and a wooden frame but I’m still not sure if that solution would be worth while and stable.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone