[AT] [External] Diesel Fuel Question

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 15:58:48 PST 2021

No fire pit here, Jim.  When we hang outdoors, it's always on the deck, so
a fire pit doesn't make sense.  Everybody is erring on the side of caution
so any notion of putting it in the tractor is officially dead.  I'll
probably either hide it in my waste engine oil, or hang onto it until I get
around to the Hazardous Waste Day.  One more thing that just this minute
occurred to me is that I have a co-worker who does quite a bit of
brush-burning.  I bet he'll take it!

SO