[AT] Cub Fuel Tank

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:14:48 PST 2021

Dennis,

I can’t see the pictures, however, what you can try is putting a sticky
substance, like a wadded up ball of masking tape or duct tape on a stick.
Tilt the tank so that all pieces drop to one end. Then use the stick to
poke into the tank and pickup the pieces. Change as necessary.

Anything that you can drop into the tank and fish back will work, as long
as it’s got some grab power.

Carl