[AT] Rabbit Holes

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:51:12 PDT 2021

Talk about "rabbit hole", I fear looking for things on you tube for that
reason. Need to check the clock first and see if there is enough day
left...lmao

Dave

*************************

Just last week I couldn't sleep so I clicked on a video on U-tube of a
McCormick 10-20 plowing. I was enjoying it both due to my own memories of
the one we had when I was quite young and it also brought back memories of
Cecil Monson describing his spending long hours plowing with one in his
youth.
I guess it worked... When I woke up about 3 hours later, plowing videos
were still running...
I guess I need to set a timer when I do that.

.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA