[AT] Combing soybeans in Iowa

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Wed Nov 3 05:57:09 PDT 2021

“YouTube is such a rabbit hole and time sink…”

Spencer, I’ve been meaning to check out the YouTube channel you recommended, but when I went to YouTube I saw a thumbnail of Gregorian monks singing a classic rock song.  That turned out to be amazingly good, and led me to a video of a German band in traditional dress doing a brilliant cover of another classic rock song.   But okay, enough of that foolishness, time to move on… hey, there’s a video of somebody fixing the wobbly steering on a Farmall M, I should watch that.   Right after this little clip from an episode of “The Sopranos,” and maybe that one of Clint Eastwood’s best lines.   And is that Donald Sutherland in a scene from Kelly’s Heroes?

Dean Vinson

Saint Paris, Ohio