[AT] Farm auction

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Fri May 21 15:19:58 PDT 2021

Sheridan started out as a livestock auctioneer long time ago. The terms are their standard boiler plate. I have been to many of their auctions, always pay cash or check, they always staff the loadout, just don’t always have equipment or able bodies to help load. If you call them they often have reserved the use of one of the tractors, or have a neighbor that has a loader or bobcat. Buyer premiums have been around, Sheridan didn’t start using them until they went to the online auctions, others in the area did even when we only had live auctions. Exceptions can be made case by case as to load out, so long as it is paid for and the seller agrees. I feel that Sheridan has always run a good auction, agreeable, efficient loadouts, the only negative would be incorrect description of an item, not misrepresentation, just not know any better and call a dewhicky a whatamacallit. Full disclosure, Bill Sheridan has lived down the road from me my whole life and I went to school with his kids.

Aaron Dickinson
Mason, Mich.