[AT] Quick Hitch

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Thu May 20 18:32:08 PDT 2021

Thanks Dave. I asked friends locally and they all said the Titan was the
best of the bunch and I ordered one from palletforks. The free shipping
made the difference between them and the speeco from agrisupply.
Unfortunately, the only color available now is green so an affordable green
quick hitch on my Mahindra 2540 it will be. It's a small compact so hooking
up the PTO has always been a pain the back because with a 3 point, hooking
up the pto first always results in not getting the lift arms aligned and
reaching between them is a task. I have read all the other responses and
have measured the three attachments I most use carefully and think they
will work okay. Hopefully the brush hog shaft I just had shortened to move
from an AC/B to the Mahindra will still be long enough. I want to most use
a Woods finish mower, a brush hog, and a scrape blade so there is not much
variation there. Regardless, I'll report back after I cycle through all the
changes.

Warren