[AT] Quick Hitch

Howard Pletcher hrpletch at gmail.com
Thu May 20 06:46:29 PDT 2021

Rural King stores (east of the Mississippi River) carry the Titan hitch at
a substantial discount.

After looking at them for years, when I got a new tractor, I had to get
one.  My experience is similar to others.  There is nothing wrong with the
hitch, but they are not as universal as you might expect.  The top pin of
my much older grader blade does not permit the top hook to grab it.  I can
make it work with some fiddling, but since it's purpose was to grab the
blade to plow snow, I don't want to do that in the cold.  A earlier look at
one revealed the Woods mower I had then did not have clearance to hook up
the lower pins.  So it just sits in the barn, probably ought to try to sell
it.

Howard