[AT] Removing clips

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 14:47:11 PDT 2021

When all else fails...  :-)  I only recall doing this once... I once
removed such a ring by cutting it in half. I used a very small acetylene
torch tip (welding tip, not cutting) and using an oxidizing flame got it
down to a very tiny hot flame and by working carefully and quickly I was
able to cut the clip ring in half without any damage to the groove the clip
fit into. The clip heated much more quickly than the bigger part with the
groove where the clip was seated.
It's been a long week, I hope I'm making sense...  :-)

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com