[AT] Farmall F 12 manifold

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Wed May 12 13:39:48 PDT 2021

Ron, I know it’s not up to date, but the ATIS list of salvage yards is still a good place to start looking. Even if the yard doesn’t have what you’re looking for, they may be able to give you a lead. Also, google tractor salvage yards in your area. You may find a remote one that only a few locals know about. There’s one not too far from me that I know about that’s just a couple of brothers who started buying up old tractors and part them out to make side money.

Carl