[AT] Pasture drag, rake, ???

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:20:04 PDT 2021

When I need to knock down rough places in an arena or horse paddock I
usually toss down a handful of 16' cattle panels and use a chain with a
smaller tractor (usually my Ferguson TO-20 or my Case VAC) to drag the
batch end-wise. Sometimes if I want it to level more I weight it with  a
couple of old tractor rears.
Funny thing about horses and rocks and sticks... I have never seen a horse
with a stick or rock in its mouth but tennis ball sized rocks and good
sized  sticks constantly appear all over their lots. They "have" to be
carrying them around. A few of them I have recognized and they had been
carried in from at least a quarter mile away. There are no trees where the
sticks appear... I rarely see a rough rock, they seem to prefer round
smooth river rocks (typical worn glacial stuff).

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com