[AT] Massey 750

John Slavin chaunceyjb at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 4 13:18:28 PDT 2021

Cecil

Had a similar thing happen to me last fall.  Auction company was selling a Deere 5075M that I liked a lot along with a blade and pallet forks for the loader.  I was really interested in both, but didn’t want them unless I got the tractor.  Unfortunately, they sold the tractor after the blade and pallet forks, so when I got the tractor, the blade and forks were already gone.  Oh well.  I feel your pain….

John S.