[AT] Massey 750

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue May 4 08:29:18 PDT 2021

Well, they sold the header and trailer and then the combine.  So when
you are guessing what would you pay the the header if you didn't know if
you were going to get the combine.  I had put a 1500 bid on the combine
and still had a 450 bid on the header.  I should have run it to 750 and
made them really pay for it..  I contacted the buyer and he has an older
worn out one he would part with but he needs another trailer........
Yep, I wasn't snoozing, I was trying to get my trailer legal to haul a
bunch of cows to the sale barn.  Gotta go and work on the truck lights now..
Cecil