[AT] Quick Hitch

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:49:00 PDT 2021

Okay, I'm getting older and cranky. I used to think a three point hitch was
like sliced bread but now I'm not so sure. After changing out a finish
mower to the brush hog last weekend and getting on and off the tractor 30
times I want a quick hitch. I'm done with crowbars and hammers to align the
lift arms.

Does anyone have a brand and source recommendation? I see TSC and Northern
have them backordered, and that harbor fright has them much cheaper but 70
miles away. I want one that picks up the top link too, and not one that
clamps on the lift arms like TSC has. Our local Independent dealer recently
got bought out by John Deere and moved out Kubota inventory overnight. I
can't go there as I dont agree with their newly placed value on green paint.

Thanks
Warren