[AT] 12V DC motor.

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 21:10:45 PDT 2021

If it is, in fact, a '53-'71 Ford /truck starter there are a lot of
affordable options here:
https://www.napaonline.com/en/search?q=Nty%3D1%26N%3D2500011%2B2601104%2B2800711%2B10197100%2B200280160%26Score%3D0.71&referer=plp&partTypeName=Starter&keywordInput=starter&scene=partTypesScene1&fullyQualified=true

Glad you were able to field engineer a fix.

Warren