[AT] High Clearance tractors

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Mon Mar 1 12:04:35 PST 2021

Ferguson offered Standard, High Clearance, and High Crop with the F40, I think that carried over into the MF 50 and MH 50 post merger. Standard was like the TO-20/30’s, the high clearance was an elevated version of the standard, then the high crop was more like the standard row crop tractor (Farmall H, john deere B) with tricycle front or single front options. Not sure if axel lengths changed noticeably between versions.

Aaron Dickinson
Mason, Michigan