[AT] Airflow calculations of perforated metal for radiator screens

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jun 18 05:46:22 PDT 2021

Steve:

I remember all that and had to work with it in hydrology and flow
calculations for the last 40 years.  However for the last 10 I have had
a computer program available that does all that stuff and all I have to
do is plug in some numbers.  Back when I was approving plans for new
construction, I could look at an applications, the spillway size and the
location and ddo it in my head....
Cecil