[AT] Lawn mower carburetors are a piece of cake..... Wrong--NOW Battery Power

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jun 13 16:40:40 PDT 2021

My 18V Dewalt drills and impacts were that way until I got an 18V
Lithium battery.  I had 2 18V lithium batteries until I charged one with
the Nicad charger...  Then Dewalt came out with 20V lithium  and then
the 20V to 18V adapters.    Amazon has the 20 to 18V adapters and 5amp
20V  lithium batteries at an affordable price.  I converted all my
Dewalt cordless to 20V lithium..

Cecil