[AT] Lawn mower carburetors are a piece of cake..... Wrong--NOW Battery Power

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Jun 13 15:45:31 PDT 2021

Years ago, I had a Dewalt battery powered drill. You could tell when the
battery was about to run out of juice because it would gradually get
slower and slower. It finally died and I replaced it with a Milwaukee
cordless drill that had two Lithium Ion batteries. With the LI batteries
there is no warning when they are about to go, you'll be half way into a
hole and it will just stop. The nice thing about LI batteries is they
charge really fast. Mine came with two batteries, and before I start a
big project I make sure both are topped off. By the time I wear the one
down I swap it out for the spare and put the dead one on the charger. In
about 1/2 an hour the dead one is ready to go. YMMV

Regards,
Mike M