[AT] Air conditioning problems In my parts getter...

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jun 11 19:32:41 PDT 2021

Exactly if there is a Book specification on a tractor cab.  If not, then
you have to work with the pressures, temperatures and humidity to get
the correct fill.   I started working with  mobile A/C systems back when
no one used refrigeration weights.  I have yet to see a tractor A/C that
works correctly to the original specs.
Cecil