[AT] Lawn mower carburetors are a piece of cake..... Wrong--NOW Battery Power

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jun 11 07:31:00 PDT 2021

One year I bought my wife a new Iron for her Birthday.  It was one with
auto shutoff, because we had driven back home and been late to work
several times due to her thinking she had left the iron plugged in.
She was not too happy with the gift.  The very first time she used it
the iron started smoking and went into meltdown..  I swear she willed it
to burn up.  Never again.  That was nearly 38 years ago.  I got the idea
from my Dad as it was the type of gift he would have bought for my Mom.
In my upbringing, if someone needed something and a birthday or gift
giving holiday was coming up. That is what your gift was...   I was
totally happy with a new power tool or wrench.  Tires for my truck, etc.
Women just don't appreciate a thoughtful gift!!!!
Cecil