[AT] Hay baling fun...

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jul 18 07:11:08 PDT 2021

Here, I am a little guy and have 2 leases that the big guys here want.
I lost one to a big guy 2 years ago.  After 10 years I found out I was
dealing with the wrong heir.  The Lawyer's son handling the estate
married one of the heirs.  Big farmer saw some hay sitting from the year
before and searched tax records.  The heir I was dealing with was 80yrs
old and wanted cash.  He wasn't paying the taxes, the lawyer was...  I
got screwed.  The big farmer had a heart transplant 4 yrs ago and his
entire personality changed.  He was a friend in business before, now he
has no time for anyone small.  Other in the community say he would cut
his Grandma's throat for 20 acres...  Personalities change after open
heart surgery.  I know from experience..

Cecil