[AT] Killdozer!

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Wed Jul 14 19:28:46 PDT 2021

I actually ran across that in my search for the book.  That whole sad affair with the guy running rogue with a bulldozer appeared to have taken on the nickname “KillDozer”; but the name was actually  co-opted from the 1946 short story/1970s film and did not originate with that event.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone