[AT] Goodbye 430V - and more

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 20:33:29 PDT 2021

Spencer,

Glad to hear you are on the mend, and your ability to make choices is
inspirational in a way. I need to make some of these choices so my wife
doesn't have to. All of us who are, should be grateful we have the time and
ability to do so. Right now I have too many projects but like you, I think
we all need a project to keep the wheels turning.