[AT] Questions on a 1953 John Deere M

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 16:48:24 PDT 2021

I once found a chart on the internet that compared different oils. Don’t
remember where, but it shouldn’t be hard to find with the right search.

I use non-detergent 10W in the winter, and used to use non-detergent 20W in
the summer. However it seems like 20W is no longer being sold, at least
where I used to get my oil. Now I use non-detergent 10W-30W during the
summer.

Carl