[AT] Was 430V - Now Portland

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Wed Jul 14 21:31:20 PDT 2021

Sorry Dean - forgot to reply.

The trip to Indiana I was talking about was not for Portland.  It was for taking the 430V to Polk in New Paris IN.  Just got back last night.  1354 miles in 54.5 hours.

I will not be at Portland this year again.   I hate missing two years in a row but this year is my 40th anniversary and “Sorry honey, I got no vacation time for a trip for our anniversary” isn’t going to fly (I’ve been married 40 years because I’m smart like that (-; ).

Im sure there will be plenty of folks there.  Be sure to make your attendance known here on the list so that the early arrivals at the campground can rope off enough space.  I am hoping Steve and Gene have their ears on and following the list.

As for the 3600.  I have only drove it to its parking spot so far.  So stay tuned…..

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone