[AT] 2. Jack Cherry -Two Cylinder Magazine (deanvp)

STEVE ALLEN steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Wed Jul 7 14:14:12 PDT 2021

   I hate to hear about Jack cheery.  I disagreed vehemently with his money-obsessed approach to collecting JD (not a perspective flaw limited to him, by any means!), but that man knew those machines, and he was a passionate and sincere advocate of the brand and its virtues while still being able to acknowledge that were were some faults (well, one or two, maybe).  I had/have no interest in later JDs, so I stopped the subscription tot he mag some years after Dad passed on, but I really value the many volumes that I have.

The "original" Steve Allen