[AT] Looking for an old picture

Jim Thomson macowboy at comcast.net
Sat Jan 23 07:45:21 PST 2021

Wow, that was a long time ago. I recall the first time we went to Portland and met the ATIS crew. I remember Hank Wessel's JD, Spencer's Pony and Steve Sewell's MM. I even got to take the Pony for a spin around the grounds. We went again in 1999 with our son Cyrus when he was around 2. I had a death grip on him as he was a little wild and with the big steam engines running  the Baker Fan I did not want any mishaps. I also remember I brought a pair of AC plows to a member from South Carolina. I can't remember his name. Life got in the way after that and we have lived in Florida, Utah and back in Massachusetts since then. As of February 16th, we will be moving to the Ames, Iowa area for a new job. We have purchased a nice home in Blairsburg, IA. We will be much closer to Portland so I look forward to visiting again in the near future.

Jim Thomson
Rehoboth, MA