[AT] ~ 8 years ago at Portland Show

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 18:45:47 PST 2021

Great to hear from you Herb and Barbara. Yes Spencer is due many thanks for
setting up this list. I'll never forget the delightful visit I had with you
a couple years back. I tell anyone who will listen about your lillies and
my gosh, at the AC G's!

It's a shame we couldn't share the solar eclipse together but as I recall
Clemson University treated you pretty well in that regard.

Hope everyone has a 2021 better than 2020!

Warren