[AT] [SEL] A heavy heart tonight.

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Jan 4 13:44:31 PST 2021

Steve, God bless you.   I’m not as active in this list nor at tractor shows as I once was, but I well remember the kindnesses you’ve so often shown me in the past, your generosity with your knowledge and skills, the welcome you and your family extended to me and my young son one fine afternoon many years ago, and your courage in the face of heavy burdens.   I’m so sorry to hear of your wife’s passing, and wish you peace.

Dean Vinson

Saint Paris, Ohio