[AT] Chains for Farmall Cub

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 17:37:08 PST 2021

Happy New Year Everyone

I’m needing to get a set of rear tire chains for my 1949 Farmall Cub. It currently has 7.50-24 size tyres on it - Duramark brand. Not the original 8-24 size it would have come with. They are agricultural “v” tread - the regular tractor tread.

Does anyone have any tyre chains they’re trying to sell that might fit this?

Or suggestions of where to buy, and what to buy? So that they stay on top of the lugs on the tyres and don’t fall into the gaps?

I’m in West Michigan, but can probably handle paying shipping from further afield than I can drive to pick them up.

Thanks!

Roger