[AT] Snow and the 620

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:06:16 PST 2021

To say that 2020 was unusual , I can say I have in all my 81 years never
seen so many problems in the World . We survived two HURRICANES back to
back and so for have outran the covid 19 virus . Then we start 2021 with
the same covid 19 and winter has sat in with a grudge , 14* in Sulphur
Louisiana and 4 to 5 inches of snow on the ground with everything frozen
yesterday morning and NO electricity and only a trickle of water . The only
difference from yesterday and today is we have electricity . When it is all
said and done , I thank the good Lord above for giving me the health and
energy in order to survive . My old daddy taught me many years ago to NEVER
GIVE UP as things will get better . We southerners are NOT used to or
equipped for freezing rain , sleat and snow but we just have to improvise
in order to survive and if we can make it for a few more days , well , who
knows what happens next . just bring it on and let`s see .