[AT] OT-Windows 10

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:03:45 PST 2021

I second Dan Glass' comment. BEFORE installing Windows 10 download to the
desktop the free add-on "Windows Classicshell" by searching those keywords.
Get the latest version you can find. I say download before because I found
it very difficult to navigate in Windows 10 to the point I had trouble even
opening a browser window. I said download to the desktop so you can
actually find it under Windows 10.

After the Windows 10 is installed then run the classic shell install file
you downloaded. Once it's installed you can set classic shell to run just
like any version back to Windows XP. I think the simplest way is to open
classic shell and select the "Start Menu" Tab. You can customize it a lot
but it's not necessary to do so. Just set it back to the version you liked
and it's business as usual.

Warren