[AT] Allis B progress

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Wed Feb 3 08:59:01 PST 2021

Steve,

Yes these are each 3 layers thick. Cut length so that the individual board length matches the width of 3 of the 2 x 8’s. You could make a bit smaller with 2 x 6’s if you do not need that area for ground support.
I used some surplus straps for handles to easily carry them, where you can carry 2 from shop out to a trailer ready to dolly down.
I have several smaller ones  made from 2 x 4’s that I space apart more. That way a tire can set between 2 of the 2 x4’s and not role. That gets enough height to roll under a vehicle on a creeper safely.

Dennis
Sent from my iPhone