[AT] Found on Linkedin

Dave Maynard dave at themaplehillfarm.com
Mon Feb 1 17:30:19 PST 2021

My friend has a Farmall H that the paint had faded drastically. I think it
been painted once in it's life with real cheap enamel. It was so faded they
named it "Pink". Even though it has since been repainted it's name is still
Pink. Joe and his boys have so many Farmalls that to tell them apart most
have names, some based on where they came from, some for what they would be
used for. For instance there is "Woods", "Clunker", Oswego",an M, and even
the Cub his Mom ran to cultivate with is "Ma".
Just thought I'd throw that out there for fun for all you tractor lovers.
Be fond of your tractors and name them.
And remember, never park them all together so your wife never really knows
just how many you have! 😁

Dave Maynard