[AT] JD 40 question

drgerber at bright.net drgerber at bright.net
Sat Dec 18 16:26:18 PST 2021

Vin plate is on the block; I believe on the right side; can’t remember.  Value depends on how it runs; if you can’t hear it run, who knows what is wrong.  If you can drive it around, listen for bearing growl in the transmission.  Good restoration: 5k, barn clothes, but running good, 3-4K.  Should have a complete 3 pt.