[AT] Backpack leaf blower

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 10:09:33 PST 2021

> On Dec 11, 2021, at 12:10 PM, Brad Loomis <brad.loomis at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I failed to mention that pump gas regardless of octane at least here in Smogafornia are all blended with a minimum of 10% ethanol. That is the culprit in small engine demise. Other states may not be blessed with that curse.

Plenty of places sell alcohol free gas, even in places where 10% ethanol is the norm - you can find stations near you with this at

https://www.pure-gas.org

It’s hard to imagine that it’s much different than what you buy when you buy premade mixes at the big box stores, and it less than half the price.

Roger