[AT] Backpack leaf blower

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Fri Dec 10 10:50:35 PST 2021

I did tear it down further and removed the piston, When i tried to
remove the upper piston ring it snapped and was very brittle, I assume
from over heating. I bought a new blower, the exact same model, and will
keep the old one as a parts machine. One concern I had with just
replacing the jug and piston, is I don't know what internals might be
damaged.

Regards,
Mike M