[AT] Backpack leaf blower

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Dec 2 19:54:42 PST 2021

I agree 100%.  Tear it down and you'll know what you need.
I've bought aftermarket pistons for a few things and have had great
luck. Who knows, OEM may surprise you at the cost.

Of course there is a risk the bottom end is trash also. 35 years ago we
bought a replacement block assembly for an Echo, but that blower was
only a couple years old.

It is fall, maybe the dealer has sales on new machines.

John Hall